Tuesday 11 March 2008

I'll take a penny for my thoughts...

I'm going mad. Thats got to be the only explanation for it! After nearly a whole year arguing with the head of 6th form about not doing General Studies, she finally agrees, then manages to convince me to still resit one of the exams!!
I was so happy this morning when she said I didn't have to do it, as long as I was happy with a 'C", (which, in General Studies I was. No uni'll accept it!), but then, at lunch, she brought me the grade breakdown. Which showed me, in black and white, how close I was to a 'B'. The really geeky part in me took over, and agreed to resit the Society, Politics and the Economy exam!

Grrr! There is not explanation for such behaviour. York don't even want it! And, after my lovely rejection by Bristol, thats all I really care about. And I really didn't need that. I've got my work cut out maintaining my 3 A's and bringing my English up a good B or even an A.

So now I'm facing the prospect of wasting an hour and a half of my life,again! for no reason. The only good thing is I don't have to go to any of the lessons. My revision will officially begin tomorrow! Joy!

Other than that, life's going quite well =) I just have to keep telling myself there's only about 6 weeks left! If I've got little work today I may suggest going shopping...I enjoy spending money I really can't afford to spend =)

'till next time!

No comments: